Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Reymers' Traditions is Here!

 Hi there!  Let me introduce myself...


   I'm Samantha and I have been a Cake Artist and Sweet Stylist on and off for the past 18 years.  I'm a direct descendant of the Reymer family, as my grandmother was Ann Reymer Baker. Her grandfather Jacob S. Reymer was one of the brothers.  Although this once great candy company is long gone and mostly forgotten, the passion of confections lies with in me and my children.  We wish to create the most wonderful confections to satisfy that ever present sweet tooth.  

~ Samantha Baker Eyth

      of Samantha's Sweets

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Robust Ruby Chocolate

 This decedent chocolate truffle is an absolute must have for the coffee lover in your life.        I use the finest ruby chocolate, a natur...